Ich habe die selbe Frage mal im rmweb forum gestellt:
! and $ are URI delimiters, i.e. characters designed for special use. Their interpretation depends on the application handling the URI: the game, in this case. (Not sure how an unexpected # delimiter would be interpreted.)
RMMV games use XMLHttpRequest for reading data from files, but I think they cope OK with percent-encoding for non-standard characters (e.g. spaces), at least on Windows. Personally, I'd recommend sticking to alphanumeric + hyphens where possible.
Technical reference: https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3986#section-2.2
caethyril schrieb:Alles anzeigen
Yep, as far as I can tell the characters marked "sub-delims" should be fine for use (no default special interpretations):
The "gen-delims" are for more standardised URI components (protocol, directory, etc) and should not be used out of place:
Typically # marks a bookmark/fragment. I just tested and it does seem to break file access if you put a # anywhere in the project folder name or full path (project shows white screen and does not load). I also tried renaming one of the default battle sprite sheets to #Actor1_1.png and Actor1_1#.png, which both resulted in it loading as usual, so I guess resource URIs get %-coded or something.