Beiträge von SauloRPG

Hi. I´m new with the RPG Maker. Is it possible to use / change the small sprite of the character and use an big one like your in MZ?Regards!

Hi all. My name is Saulo. I´m from México. I´m trying to create an unique (I think) videogame. I´m here, because I´m looking for material or person / people wich can help me to build this game.

What am I looking for?:

As the tags said.

I will try to explain my self. With this information:

* Enviroment style: German style (building style): houses, castle, weapons and armors. Real one, not fantasy.

* What style?: Warhammer, Record of lodoss war and dark souls. I´m trying to make a merge of the style.

* Monsters: Goblins, hob goblins, kobolds, land dragon, renegade civilian, mage, Owl bear, wyvern, thief, zombie, espectre, houndred feet (insect worm), one thousend feet (insect), golem and mercenary.

* It will have some gore. I think this could be rated like PG13+

* the battle mode will be like this: rpg-maker-xp-1-0-35346.gif (646×512) (wingamestore.com)

* I´m trying to make it multiplayer and will be released on Steam.

* Classes: Six classes / profesions will have two genders: male and female (twelve(12) draws of classes / professions). For example: The warrior, the battler or image in the battle will be something like this style in battle pose:

Warrior.png (360×533) (cursecdn.com)

bc932336670cb04fe6a9e3d9ce3934a5.jpg (1920×2880) (pinimg.com)

I´m looking for Ilustrators and that materail, in order to build the game. This project it´s for comercials end. So, if some one want to help me out donate your work or sell me the material it will be welcome, but, you must give me the rights to exploit them in comercial use. Please, let me know. For the details you can send me an email, contact me by Discord or PM.

Remember. I just speak / read / talk: Spanish and english.

Thank you, for all. I´m looking in the forums and I´m using translator options in the menus, so, this will be slow. But, thank you again for this community. I know, RPG Maker XP it´s old, but, I have that version right now.

My apologies for any kind of miss undertanding, due the options in german.

Regards!