waynee95 war so freundlich, auf Discord auf diesen tollen erweiterten Generator aufmerksam zu machen, den Schlangan entwickelt:
The editor behaves as the current MV editor, with the following additions:
- The software will help you import all your current assets from your RPG Maker MV folder or folder of the same type
- You can import resource packages (RXGE) files from resources creators who use the generator
- You can manually add new resources without having to think about the default generator naming conventions
- You can add more "categories" and "parts", for example Accessories 3, something different than Male/Female
- You can add new templates for resources who do not match the dimensions of RPG Maker MV default resources
- You can redefine the drawing order of elements over others (by default the current MV generator priorities will be set)
- All gradients will be usable for any item, and you'll be able to add new, whether by importation or by generation
- You can add many elements of the same part (ex. two accessories A) and use any category (Male, Female, ...) on the same character
- You can move the elements by a few pixels to create different faces
- You can easily see who to credit through the importation of resources
If you need help with the generator, I suggest you to read the RPG Maker MV Extended Generator Tutorials.
For further information on the advancement of this project, here is the changelog of the current version :
- Addition : Resources can now be edited : changing/adding/removing pictures/mask colors. It can be used to add pictures to existing resources for new templates.
- Addition : Kid resources can now be imported from the default MV generator folder.
- Addition : When importing a MV-like resource folder, you can also import new template resources if their folder name is the key of your template.
- Addition : When importing a MV-like resource folder, new template resources will merge with existing resources. (It also works with RPG maker default resources provided that the importation name is "Generator" or "Kadokawa".
- Addition : New option for managing templates : you can now rename them, change their parts and drawing orders. You can also move them, while being protected from overlap.
- Change : The default RPG resources will now have the prefix "Kadokawa" when being imported.
- Fix : The generator won't crash anymore if there are no resources in for a Part.
- Fix : The Replace button will not be enabled anymore if the character is empty.
- Fix : When deleting resources, the files in the Resource folder are now properly deleted.
- Fix : The About window won't crash anymore if it is opened several times in a row.
- Fix : Position errors while exporting pictures with a small windows size have been removed.
- Fix : Added safety checks to prevent crashing while importing MV's folder, if somthing has been altered. Wrongly named files/folders will now be skipped.
For more information and discussion, please go to the official RPG Maker Web forums, where the software is discussed :